Hopefully this episode helps you understand the monetary system
and some of the arguments for a future outlook that is
Questions were sent in by long time supporter Rob. They are
below. We cover the first three in this Part 1 and then tackle the
last two in Part 2, along with a general discussion on CPI and
asset price inflation. I have Part 2 recorded, but have to edit it
and upload it. So, you can expect that in a few days.
- Jeff Booth talks about how we should have massive DEflation due
to technology and productivity advances, yet we don’t, why
- Is it possible to have both inflation and deflation in
different types of goods and commodities, is that what is
- With the fed expanding supply of reserves dramatically, why
don’t we see consumer inflation. Where do we look to measure
- How come there is no consensus on what is or is not inflation,
and what is or is not likely to come in the next 12-18 months?
- Gold has a reputation of being a hedge of inflation, has that
proven true or false over time? Bitcoin?
Get The Bitcoin Dictionary!
Bitcoin jargon demystified. Over 180
Bitcoin terms, concepts, and idioms.
The Best Free Bitcoin
Don't miss another issue. Subscribe to the Free
Subscribe to the Pod!
Google Pods |
Soundcloud | RSS
The Show Needs Your Support
We’re a small operation and producing quality content people
Check out our big list of
ways to help the show
Have Feedback? Send it our way.
This is not investment advice, do your own